Polk Ultramarine PAD1000.1, Mono subwoofer amplifier 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
Small amp — massive power
Polk's PA D1000.1 mono sub amplifier may be small, but it can send up to 1200 watts RMS to your sub setup. This little beast can handle loads as low as 1 ohm, so it can also handle virtually any combination of subs you can imagine. And, this amp will fit in almost any location in your vehicle because of its convenient size and shape.
Powerful bass from a stainless steel case
Polk developed and employed their Class D amp technology to help this amp reproduce bass very cleanly, with no added coloration or distortion. Adjustable low-pass and subsonic filters, along with a bass boost, help you to tune your sub system to sound its best. The amp comes with a wired remote, so you can control the subwoofer level from your front seat. This amp's tough, good-looking stainless steel case won't tarnish, even in the most humid conditions.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable subsonic filter (20-38 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 44 Hz)
- wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/4"W x 1-13/16"H x 6-3/4"D