Monster Tower Wakeboard/Surfboard Combo Rack - Black
The same stunning design and functionality as our original surf/wake rack, but now with a stylish new finish. This black surf/wake rack was designed with multiple board users in mind. With the ability to hold 2 wakeboards/wakeskates or the ability to hold 1 surfboard and 1 wakeboard/wakeskate, you can now carry even more options on the boat with you. This rack has the thickest bumper available to protect your board and includes a flexible tab to reduce rattle of thinner boards. Additionally, these racks include an easy to use UV resistant shock cord which holds wakeboards, surfboards, and wakeskates in place.
Each rack is equipped with a quick release mounting system so you can remove the rack without tools for security purposes, when trailering, or when docking in a tight slip.
A nylon collar bushing protects the tower and, like virtually all of our products, makes the combo rack universal. Each rack is shipped to fit 2.5" towers or you can order our universal tower inserts - a set of various sized collars for you to fit the rack to ANY tower 1 5/8" to 2.5" diameter! A third option is to order the rack with the convenient swivel adaptor to change it from a fixed mount to a swivel mount for easy board access.
- Larger fork is 2-3/4" wide (6.9 cm)
- Fits ANY tower 1 5/8" to 2.5" diameter with universal tower inserts
- Holds 2 wakeboards/wakeskates or 1 surfboard and 1 wakeboard/wakeskate
- Made with strong 6063 aluminum and 303 stainless steel components and fasteners
- Hard anodized for extra corrosion resistance
- Thick rubber bumper protects boat and boards UV resistant heavy duty shock cord holds boards safely in place
- Adjustable fork to accommodate any size board Includes quick release mechanism for easy removal
Which size do I need?
Unsure about the tubing size on your wakeboard tower? All Monster Towers are 2.5" in diameter (excl. HS1 towers used on Heyday/Bayliner boats). If your boat has a wakeboard tower from another manufacturer, please refer to the below chart to calculate your tubing size.
- Take a piece of string and wrap it around your tower leg.
- Measure the length (in inches) of the string. This is the circumference of your tower.
- Using the chart below, find the diameter that corresponds closest to the circumference measured in the previous step. This is the size mount you will need.
|Circumference (inches)||Diameter (inches)|
|5 1/8||1 5/8|
|5 7/8||1 7/8|
|7 1/16||2 1/4|
|7 7/16||2 3/8|
|7 7/8||2 1/2|