Fishmaster Original T-Top Stabilizer Bar
If rough waters are your game, Fishmaster offers additional t-top support with our stabilizer bar. Don't worry, the Fishmaster T-Top is strong as is, but for fisherman that desires to test the waters, you will want to invest in our t-top stabilizer bar.
This bar can be installed high or low and on the front or back legs of your Original T-Top to provide stability exactly where you need it. The stabilizer bar can be easily adjusted to fit your unique needs - from 24" to 50" - to span the exact space between your t-top's legs. It is made of durable polished and bright-dipped anodized aluminum for a long life on your boat. Stainless steel fasteners are included.
NOTE: Does not work on the Pro Series T-Top, only the Original.
- Adds additional stability to your t-top
- Adjustable to work at widths from 24" to 50"
- Works exclusively with 1.9" diameter t-top legs
- Install high or low, front legs or rear legs
- Works as a grab handle
- Polished and Anodized tubing
- Stainless Steel Fasteners